Saturday, May 21, 2011

Dream of You

The day of the year, in this case I love, is coming this next Wednesday. It's Grandparents Day. The day in which your grandparents (or parents, aunts and uncles, friends, cousins, etc.) come to my school, hear us sing silly songs, and visit your classroom. Every year, I invite my grandparents.

Well this year, I made the BIGGEST mistake of my life.

I invited Kelly to come and watch Sarah (aka Sofia) and I at the program. How is that a mistake inviting my best friend in the whole world to the day I love? Well, that's an easy question. We're doing Singin' in the Rain this year; and we're dancing a little to one of the songs ("Dream of You"). I told Sarah at lunch who I mistakenly invited, and she and I semi-freaked out. I mean, this is almost all dancing. I have every right to freak out. And I have a SOLO for a song called "Good Morning". Actually, I'm the understudy but still, I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO FREAK OUT!

I pray nobody brings a video camera....

....And congrats you guys! You're still alive to read this post on judgment day! YAY!! And if Jesus does come back today, I would be happy with it! :D

For the Lord will return like a thief in the night. (I Thess. 5:2)

No comments:

Post a Comment