Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Prone to Being Sick

Well, here I am again. Finding nothing to do on a TUESDAY morning while my classmates are studying. Why am I at home?

I am sick. :(

Thing is, I only have a runny nose, sore throat, some headaches, and a stomach ache. I grateful that I'm not (eww....) vomiting. :,( I'm trying not to think about it, because I was sick a few months back. On a Tuesday. For two days! It all started like this....

I had a really bad stomach ache while at school. I dealt with it until after I got home from basketball practice. I laid down for a while with a bowl. And I puked in it. And then I threw up again at like eleven p.m. and fell asleep again. (Yes, my parents knew I was sick.) I woke up the next morning, started getting dressed for chapel, and showed my mom. She said I was not going to school since I had thrown up at 11 p.m. I got undressed and in my pajamas. I stayed at home until 3:00 with my dad. We had a basketball game today and I wasn't going to be there. I went to youth group that night though.

But basically, I'm prone to being sick. Forever and always.

No comments:

Post a Comment