Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Soccer, GLEE, and friends.....

Hey Felicita here!

Sofia hasn't started her part. But I need to update, so our soccer team (that we aren't on...) has their game against the parents, staff, etc. today. They've had a o.k. season. But, um, they have their banquet today and yeah.

THE GLEE ROCKY HORROR SHOW!!!!!! OHMIGOSH! It's on tonight during the banquet, I'm sorta confused though.  Is Rachel, Janet, and Finn, Brad? Ok, sounds good to me! =D

My best friend (not Sofia.) is away at college right now. AND SHE'S COMING BACK IN A FEW WEEKS!!! OH BOY!!! She's a real cutie (uh, I have issues now. calling a 18 year old a cutie?!?!)! She ahd LOOOONG hair, but she cut it off and gave it to Locks of Love. She loves The Office, especially Jim. And loves me and my other high school senior friend girl, Abie, to death! She is so AWESOME!!!!! LOVE HER TO DEATH! I NEED A HUG FROM HER SOOOO BADLY!!!!! D*=

Felicita out.

1 comment: